Simulate an Option Trade
Watch us apply leverage to stocks without the use of margin.
- Simply type in a stock symbol for a prior or future market session and click “Show Me.”
- We will call you first and then test it for you in a simulated account, using options and our proprietary framework.
- We will then return the results to you via phone or email.
Disclaimer / Risk
All trading involves risk and one should never trade with money they can’t afford to lose! My personal statements and opinions are ‘observations’ at best, and are not to be misconstrued as investment advice. I am not a licensed advisor or broker.
Many short-term and long-term traders agree with the following potential decisions:
- Short Term: One should not risk more than 1% of a trading account per session traded and should not take on margin risk.
- Long Term: One should use protective puts (leap options) to manage long-term risk.